Our Customers have the right to:
- Receive medical care with respect and compassion in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Receive fast, effective medical care, and transport to the health care facility of your choice without discrimination.
- Open lines of communication, be actively listened to, and have all questions answered completely and accurately.
- Refuse treatment and/or ambulance transport and have the possible medical consequences of this decision fully explained, as provided by law.
- Confidential treatment of patient information and medical records as required by the law.
- Receive a thorough explanation of your ambulance bill.
- Access, amend, request restrictions, request inquiry, and obtain an accounting of your Protected Health Information.
- Have your insurance or other third party payer billed directly, when appropriate.